Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I officially hate Christmas. I don't like the fact that I spend money that I don't have or can't really spend, I'm bothered by useless people racing to get that last minute gift item, I lose out on work hours, which means less pay because of the holiday and I can't really relax because of all the above. Oh, but it's a time to enjoy with the family. Yeah sure whatever. I'm going to see my daughter, hang out for a bit, and the next day I spend it with my mom and brother, and that's about it. Conversation drops to a snails pace. Sigh.

On the lighter and happier side, that crazy cold snap we had (even currently which is -15 or so), my car has never been better. I LOVE my car starter. Thank you Bob !!!

It was busy at Essies tonight. We lose Thursday at Studio because of the holiday but are back in the swing on Saturday. At least from what I hear, people are saying it's the place to be now. And that makes me happy. Vince, Josh, Chad and everyone else has put their time and effort into it and they're seeing the rewards now. 2010 coming up soon. What DOES the future hold for me?

No comments: