Monday, June 8, 2009

Today I felt like garbage. And not the kind that's fresh, like you just pitched it 1 minute ago. No, I'm talking like the kind that's been sitting out in the hot sun for days. Went to Sheree's BBQ/pool party. Well the weather was terrible at a balmy 11 C so not exactly swimming weather. The BBQ was great. Shawna was half drunk and cooking up up tasty burgers and hot dogs. mmmmm. I felt quite ill, and without energy. I left then came back still feeling like ass. I think I might need to go to the doctor's if this doesn't clear up soon.

Worked my last Sunday night for at least 3 months. Walked in tonight at about 10ish thinking that B93 would be starting. Well, I guess I didn't hear or they (the owners) didn't tell me that the new promotion starts on next Sunday. So I ripped home, grabbed my stuff and started up at 10:30 PM. By the time it got busy, around 12:30, and by the time I got a solid dance floor, which was about 1 AM, I only had one hour to go. Pretty much anti-climactic though. I still and seem to always have fun. Wednesday should be ok, but it'll be hard to handle not working on a day that Opi, Paul and myself made and kept busy for over 8 years. Two thumbs down to you Blarney Stone for letting me go on Sundays.

No comments: