Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well it's been WAY too long since my last blog but seeing as not much has changed since the last one, I'd say it's ok.

Where to start. The bar scene has been decent over this past week. With the nice weather this weekend, seems everyone skipped out of town. But it was decent all the same.

No weddings fro me over the past 2 weeks but got Opi's sister's next weekend and a referral one the following weekend. Also got the Coldplay concert on Thursday in Edmonton. Gonna be a long day then, seeing as I have to leave about noon to be up there by 5 ish. Doors open at 6 I believe, so I wanna get there early and soak up the atmosphere. Then 2 weeks later it's Green Day, also in Edmonton, and 2 weeks after that it's No Doubt in Calgary. Wooooo !!

So Chris at the Blarney Stone is making me upset now. I went from not working at all on Sundays, to working every 3rd Sunday or so, to now every 2nd week. As long as I get my raise that was promised, I'll be alright with it. But, he does need to understand he can't keep changing his mind like that. I almsot think he's afraid at the consequences if I did leave. I think he's convering his ass is all. Boy, I'm about to drops da bomb !! :)

Comment: Not sure if I mentioned this before but a few weeks ago I had a guy come up to the booth at Studio to congratulate me. I said for what, to which he replied that he was finishing his schooling and won't be returning to Lethbridge anytime soon. He also said thanks for all the great nights he spent partying it up to my tunes and the copious amounts of fun he had during that time. He ended up by saying how much I meant to him in his life during his school years as well. I was totally taken back by this. All I could reply was "You're most welcome". That truly is one of the most incredible compliments I have EVER received in this industry and has truly touched me deep inside.

No comments: